DEDICATION PAGE

QUESTIONS JESUS ASKED 

Bible Study 



 

 


First and foremost, I dedicate this Bible Study to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. He has the answer to everlasting life. When some disciples left Jesus because of some hard teachings, He turned to his disciples and asked if they too would go away. The Apostle Peter said, “Lord to whom shall we go? You have the words to eternal life.

 

I also dedicate this Bible Study to Sister Becky Sears and her son, Brother Parker Sears. Sister Becky loves my studies and me. I love her dearly and she is a great child of God, much loved. I’m always telling them they ask more questions than anybody I know! But in all seriousness, we ask questions when we want to learn. I’ve always been told “no question” (asked in earnest) is a dumb question. I don’t know if that is true or not, but it makes sense to me. If one is afraid of asking questions they may never find an answer.

 

I, too, have always had an inquisitive mind. As a matter of fact, my inquisitive mind has led me many times deep into God’s Word to search for answers. Many of my questions have been answered through God’s written word, as well, as His preached word. I am still searching and will until the day my Lord comes for me.

 

 

 

Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus!

 

He makes a way where there ain't no way
Rises up from an empty grave
Ain't no sinner that he can't save!


Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus!


His love is strong and his grace is free
And the good news is I know that he
Can do for you what he's done for me!


Let me tell you 'bout my Jesus!


And let my Jesus change your life

… Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, amen, amen
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, amen, amen!


Let my Jesus change your life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUESTION #10 Why call me Lord, and do not the things which I say?

PONDERING UPON THE QUESTIONS JESUS ASKED Bible Study

QUESTION #4 Woman, what have I to do with thee?