INTRODUCTION PAGE

QUESTIONS JESUS ASKED

Bible Study 

 


 






My Pastor once asked, “have you ever thought about the questions Jesus asked?” I had to stop and think... no, I have never given it much thought. 

 

But it did make me think if Jesus asked a question, it must have been an important one, and we might ought to find the answers to those questions. In fact, depending on our response, they could be life-changing questions. 

 

I realize that in the culture which Jesus lived, asking questions was a method of learning, but Jesus always knew the answers. He didn’t need to ask them. He IS the answer. What does He need to know? His questions were to cause His listeners to think. And, they do.

 

Maybe the plan was not having all the right answers, but to develop the curiosity to ask the right questions. 

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? 

(By the way, Jesus asked that question 7 times)

 

I encourage readers to read the suggested verses from the KJV Bible. Some of the verses listed in this Bible Study are paraphrased by me in today’s use of the English language for clearer understanding

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUESTION #10 Why call me Lord, and do not the things which I say?

PONDERING UPON THE QUESTIONS JESUS ASKED Bible Study

QUESTION #4 Woman, what have I to do with thee?