PONDERING UPON THE QUESTIONS JESUS ASKED Bible Study


 

Why did Jesus ask questions?


  • To demonstrate He knew exactly what people were thinking
  • To encourage thinkers to think and consider His message
  • Out of exasperation or to confound the wise
  • As a tender, personal, and enquiring touch
  • As an effective training tool
  • To get an answer!



All rights reserved. No part of this study may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including storage and retrieval systems without permission from Kim Howard. 

 

This study may be printed for non-profit use. Any and all material can be used or copied to further God's Kingdom. This material may not be used in any form for profit. 

 

This Bible Study is for my own personal study and I paraphrased many of the scriptures for clarification of my understanding of the English language. My study came from the KJV translation, the only true translation. If you would like a study on different translations please call or email and I will gladly pass them on to you.

 

For more Bible Studies and material feel free to email or call.

Kim Howard (318) 450-2148

Email: kimlovesjesus@icloud.com

For more Bible Studies online see my blog:

www.womanofgodinlouisiana.blogspot.com




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QUESTION #10 Why call me Lord, and do not the things which I say?

QUESTION #4 Woman, what have I to do with thee?